Thursday, January 16, 2014

No.6

Today, we learned linear programming. I found that the homework for today was kind of difficult. At first I did not understand 39. So I asked Miss. V. Now I am going to explain it...
1. Let's set model A($250) equal to x. And model B to y.
2. For x, since the cost for each is 250, and the merchant earns a profit of 45, 250-45 gets you the principal 205. For y, same, principal $350.
3. Total estimates will not exceed 250 means the total model x and y will be less than or equal to 250.
4. Inversment no more than 70000 means total principal less than or equal to 70000.
5. X and Y should be positive.

2 comments:

  1. I get really confused with the word problems aw well, but it gets easier as long as we remember to follow all the steps! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your steps are so specific, it makes more sense with the problem! Now I know how to do the problem with much more clear mind. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete